We are searching for a talented and professional community outreach
coordinator to maintain all community outreach activities. You will represent
the company and work with the management team to develop and
implement initiatives that increase company visibility within the surrounding
You need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and community-driven to take
on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a
positive attitude and readiness to be a team player.
● Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community
events, workshops, appearances, and other communication
● Prepare a strategy to reach more members and partners
● Nurture new and old relationships with collaborative partners.
● Schedule regular outreach initiatives.
● Prepare accurate records and reports on the goals of the fundraising
● Oversee a professional donor management system.
● Assist in the organization of special events, including donor/volunteer
appreciation events and other fundraising initiatives.
● Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or related
● Preferred experience of 3-5 years within non-profit fundraising or
● Outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
● Strong experience preparing reports.
● Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude.
● Strong knowledge of social media and other basic marketing
● Detail-orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
To apply send resume and cover letter to: