Please complete the below form to express your interest in the role of Communications and Marketing Intern.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing schedules and arranging meetings
- Assisting in submitting pitches to a variety of media outlets
- Organizing author events and gatherings
- Supporting outreach activities
- Posting on social media & creating graphics/reels
- Creating newsletters and communication materials such as conference brochures and pamphlets
- Helping plan events and sent letters to speakers and authors
This job is well-suited to students, emerging or future writers, and those with flexible work schedules.
Time commitment is generally 5-8 hours per week. A possible stipend of $500 is to be granted at the completion of the internship in September.
We encourage submissions from all people, especially women, people of color, 2SLGBTQ+ people, disabled people, and people from other marginalized and under-represented groups.